Import a vehicle to Canada with Comox Valley Delica
At Comox Valley Delica, we’ll assist the import of your Japanese vehicle to Canada, help deal with all the red tape and recommend parts that ensure it complies with all Canadian standards.
We specialize in Mitsubishi Delica imports Parts from Japan, but can assist in the import any Mitsubishi Delica that’s at least 15 years old top the Month.
Two ways to import a vehicle into Canada with us:
1. Comox Valley Delica Import Auto Parts (CVDIAP) assists you in Importing from Japan and transfer to Vancouver, Vancouver Island. We provide Parts Kits to ensure it meets Canadian D.O.T. standards, and we proudly offer 10 years experience in Delica Parts and common problems solving.
On average, it takes 1 ½ to 3 months for a vehicle to arrive and reach its new owner.
These are the steps involved:
- You tell us what you’re looking for
- We work with you to find a vehicle that matches your criteria from auction service in Japan
- IBC Japan buys the vehicle from auction
- Vehicle is inspected and the report is sent to Us.
- We decide if the vehicle fits your criteria
- Thumbs up from Us, gets the vehicle shipped to Canada
- Vehicle is inspected by the Canadian government
- Vehicle either stays in Vancouver for you to pick-up OR the vehicle is shipped to Vancouver Island.
- Once the vehicle reaches Vancouver Island it’s inspected for PArts requirements, Packages made up and off to Canadian Tire for DOT Inspection and Import paperwork.
Useful links on importing a vehicle into Canada:
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Contact us directly at 250.898.1195 for all your Delica or auto import needs.
You can also reach us by email at email@example.com
Check out our already-imported vehicles currently available on our Vancouver Island lot.